This is currently a copy of the Certification Tab on Irina’s Blog Boolean Strings.
The registration and the pricing are available below on this page. We will be offering this again mid-May.
Here is some initial feedback from the Level 1 session:
- Our team was raving about your program at the end of the day yesterday and how it compares to others. Congratulations on getting that up and running!
- I have now taken the Level II PeopleSourcing training by Irina Shamaeva. EXCELLENT -- I would highly recommend it. She has broken down the course into Level I and Level II. So that people can start where their skills are today and conceptually understand what people-sourcing entails. As a Level II participant I was able to review all of Level I and chose to attend the 4.5 hours of training at Level II. For advanced sourcers, Level II was just right offering technical explanations and behind the scenes solutions to utilizing your sourcing data more efficiently. In reviewing Level I, I would recommend that course to EVERY Recruiter using a computer.
Fantastic training, Irina! Thank you for doing this for our industry and giving peoplesourcers a benchmark.
Registration is now open for the Peoplesourcing Certification Program, created by Irina Shamaeva. It is a two-level learning initiative for sourcers, recruiters, salespeople, and business developers. The program offers webinars, video-recordings, slides, written materials, and tests. The attendees will learn everything necessary to quickly find the top qualified professional profiles on the Internet, for themselves and for clients.
Add to Dictionary!
“Peoplesourcing” is finding information about professionals. We do Peoplesourcing so that (either we or our business partners) get on the phone – or, perhaps, on Skype or on Google-plus-hangout – with just the right people and as soon as possible. Peoplesourcing will also make a cold call warm.
This is the first program of its kind that will:
- cover all the material that everyone searching for professionals on the Internet needs
- assure that the attendees practice and master the skills they learn
- teach the principals and ideas of peoplesourcing along with the rules and templates
- be a proof of true hands-on people sourcing skills
- be referred for new opportunities
Those who have already signed up know that it’s the real deal.
Press release: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/3/prweb9302124.htm
The PPT presentation on the Certification from 3/20 is available at http://bit.ly/GJzUXS and a 20-min recording is temporarily available at http://bit.ly/GJBKrL
We will be offering the People Sourcing Certifications at two levels:
- IS-CPS-1 - Irina Shamaeva Certified People Sourcer Level 1 (or Certified Peoplesourcing Specialist Level 1)
- IS-CPS-2 - Irina Shamaeva Certified People Sourcer Level 2 (or Certified Peoplesourcing Specialist Level 2)
Level 1 is designed for all Recruiters, Sales, Business Development professionals, and for junior Sourcers. Level 2 is designed for all Sourcers and anybody who wants to take their People Sourcing skills to the next level.
For each of the two levels we will include:
1. Three 90-minute webinars in one day, with breaks between them, covering the topics briefly outlined below. For Level 1, I will cover the basics of People Sourcing, go slowly, and provide many details and examples; for the Level 2, I will briefly go through the basics and add more topics, concepts, tools, and tips. This is the outline of the topics for either level:
- Internet Research. Search Engines: Syntax, operators, options; people search engines.
- Social Networks: LinkedIn (in-depth); Facebook; Twitter; Google-Plus.
- Productivity Tools: Parsing, Filtering, Browser Extensions, Verification; Use Cases (Peoplesourcing Scenarios)
For each class I will provide materials and video-recordings. The detailed syllabus can be found here: PeoplesourcingBootcamp Training Day
2. [several days after the all-day training] A 90-minutes Q&A session; discussing example test questions.
3. One month of Q&A over email.
- 60 multiple-choice questions for Level 1
- 80 multiple-choice questions for Level 2.
The test will be “loosely” timed: you will need to complete it within one day. The Test needs to be taken within 90 days from the training day. It can be taken twice.
Here’s the great part! If you sign up for a Certification Package, you are welcome to attend both programs. You will have to decide for which level you will take the test.
Schedule: The remaining dates for the Certification program are as following:
- Tuesday April 10: Q&A for Level 1
- Tuesday April 10: Q&A for Level 2
- May 4: End of one month support
- July 6: Deadline for passing the Test
Next round is coming up mid-May 2012; watch for announcements.
Pricing and Registration
To register for the class:
- Submit your payment: $599.00 via a credit card or via paypal at the link, or send a check to: Irina Shamaeva ~ 201 Vista Heights Road ~ El Cerrito CA 94530
- If the person that will be attending is different from the person paying or if sending a check please notify me at email@example.com
For $599.00 you get all of the following:
- 6 hours of training for your level
- 6 complementary hours of training for the other level
- 3 video-recorded 90-minute lectures and slide sets for your level
- 3 complementary video-recorded 90-minute lectures and slide sets for the other level
- extra materials and documentation
- one month of support
- two attempts to take a test
- a beautiful certification to hang on the wall in your office
Discounts: Those who have AIRS certifications (either current or expired) relevant to People Sourcing: CIR, ACIR, or CSSR, and those who have taken two or more of my 90-minute classes get $150 off and pay $449. (Use this link instead of the link above if you qualify). This is payable via a credit card or paypal at the link, or send a check to: Irina Shamaeva ~ 201 Vista Heights Road ~ El Cerrito CA 94530
Those who have won any contests at http://booleanstrings.ning.com, Sourcecon contests, or were runner-ups: $150 off for the program and pay $449, or take the Level 2 test free of charge. (If you are paying a discounted price please submit the back-up info to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Group Discounts are available. Please contact me at 510-233-9493 ~ email@example.com or our Director of Client Support Doug Bakke at 510-685-6111 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Certification is valid for one year. Starting next month, we will also be offering an upgrade package from Level 1 to Level 2 and will provide information on renewals. (We will make it easy and inexpensive to renew.)
For more info, please feel free to review:
We will be offering the program on a regular basis. Irina Shamaeva will be teaching the first sessions online; with the addition of trained teachers later in 2012 we will start offering it live as well.